Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: paypal help

paypal help

a claim was just filed against me. It has been 19 days and he hasnt recieved it...I will admit i have been extremly busy,and i sent it 1.5-2 weeks after payment was recieved,i admit that its wrong..but i had no choice. I tried explaining to this person that it was in the mail and it was coming,he didnt listen. I did not send with DC..why u ask? Dc cannot just be "added" in Canada. If you want DC you have to send xpresspost which is 11-12 depending on the weight of the package. I have the receipt of me sending the card,but nothing more....my fear is paypal will give him a refund,then 1 day later his card will arrive,and he will get a free griffey jr auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah, the infamous Canadian problems.....

Everytime I buy from someone on Ebay and they reside in Canada, I offer to pay for whatever will get me the cards with-in 4-5 busineess days, I no longer accept "air mail" because it is too slow...

Also, when I send to canada, I only send via Global Priority Mail with service 3-4 days.....

The thing that sucks is, for me to send to Canada, it costs $6 USD and change (Customs forms are always listed as the non-descript "cards" with 0 dollar value), while to receive a package, it can cost up to $13 from Canada... Freaking insane!

yeah...canadian mail sucks beyond anything

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darthtampon's Items on eBay

If he is to recieve a refund he will be required to send the card back befor he gets the money. It will also take paypal at liest a month to figure out what to do. SO he should recieve the card befor any money is reexchanged.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Took me 2 months to get a refund back. Paypal is slow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyc
    a claim was just filed against me. It has been 19 days and he hasnt recieved it...I will admit i have been extremly busy,and i sent it 1.5-2 weeks after payment was recieved,i admit that its wrong..but i had no choice. I tried explaining to this person that it was in the mail and it was coming,he didnt listen. I did not send with DC..why u ask? Dc cannot just be "added" in Canada. If you want DC you have to send xpresspost which is 11-12 depending on the weight of the package. I have the receipt of me sending the card,but nothing more....my fear is paypal will give him a refund,then 1 day later his card will arrive,and he will get a free griffey jr auto

You should have sent xpresspost since it was your fault for the delay. You can't get mad at the buyer for that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes canada mail does suck but there are no excuses for taking 2 weeks to send. if it delayed that long i would send express like autocut mentioned. when i sell something out of the country i make sure i get it out next day since it take so long for them to recieve. customer service is plus so i always make sure i ship my stuff out next day and never past 48 hrs of payment. you should try to service the way you want to be serviced. on your defense the buyer should be more patience since it is international mail. when it takes that long usually i contact the buyer to see what the status is. its always good to contact your seller and buyers. hope it works out. just my 2 cents

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by autocut
    You should have sent xpresspost since it was your fault for the delay. You can't get mad at the buyer for that.

What he said.