Thread: handful of sports cards

handful of sports cards

I just obtained 9 sports cards and I don't know their worth. They are in pristeen condition and in hard plastic holders. I don't want to be taken. I'd like to know their value ans, possibly, sell them. These are the names of the players:

Mike Teeters
    Barry Sanders (RB Lions) (&1 wearing an Oklahoma State uniform)
    Tim Couch (this is a clear card that says "Prime Time Rookies")
    Bart Starr (appears to be an older card)
    Edgerrin James (With greem metallic lettering)
    Ken Griffy, Jr (baseball)
    Maurice Vaughn (baseball)
    Bobby Smith (hockey)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Debbie

2. Kronozio
    Depending on the year and condition of the Bart Starr and Ken Griffey Jr (those are the only 2 that would be of any value).

The Barry Sanders is his Pro Set Rookie I believe (red colored card with him and Fontes on the back?)

If the Griffey is an 1989 Upper Deck Card #1 and it is in really good condition then it is worth something.

Look on the back of the Bart Starr, do you see a year printed on the bottom of the card? If you do not, check the last year that it shows stats for him.

The other cards are really not worth anything.

Thanks
    Mike