Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What pack should I buy? Budget:$20

I'm going to my local sports card shop tomorrow and was wondering what pack of Basketball cards I should get. Post your opinions here.

I would get some spa or spx, they always have nice stuff if you get some luck. If you really want a good shot at an auto, get some press pass since its cheap but you get a lot of autos even though they dont sell as high. Its still fun busting that.

Walmart cheap 10-15 dollar retail boxes,they have many diff kinds of packs.

But you never get anything really good, you have better chances of buying hobby packs... and he said he was going to his card store, not walmart.

o,then get a luxury box and a rookie debut or 2 finest and a 52 style.

if you want some nice stuff, and don't pay a whole lot lot the hobby shop, go to a Target if you have one and buy a Topps '52 Style $19.99 box. I got 4 hits. I got a Fan Favorites auto, LeBron refractor /299, Gordon Chrome /499, about 10 GOOD RCs, and a Ben Wallace GU jsy.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

ok thanks ill try to see if my local Target or Wal-Mart has any of those boxes.

don't get them from wal-mart. You only get base, and maybe not the guaranteed GU. Get them from Target...
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast