Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow I WANT/NEED ALL your SEATTLE MARINERS AUTOS and RC's!!

Title pretty much says it all... Looking for older and newer mariners autos and most RC's that i dont have... Please let me know what you got and what you collect and we can try to get a deal done! Thanks Skyler

i have these
    christianson 00 bow chrome RC refractor -402
    ichiro 01 don the rookies -104
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

i found afew more. interested in your gwynn $15 & boggs $10 rcs.

ichiro 01 don the rookies -104 $15
    anderson 98 topps RC -210
    christianson 00 bow chrome RC refractor -402
    cloude 98 leaf rc & stars blue blue RC -277
    cruz 97 bow chrome scouts honor refractor -10
    monahan 99 blk dia -118 RC1150/2500
    mclemore 03 leaf red press proof -99
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

what does the bonds auto/jersey book cause i have some auto's and rc's of m's players you could probably use. lmk

akamikey- Ok... Well i could use them all... i can do the gwynn for the ichiro... and what do the other ones book? LMK

K smeltz- Its $300... PLMK What mariners stuff u got! Thanks Skyler

Still have same opinion on our last trade?

I get
    David Wright RC $25
    Rich Harden AUTO $25
    Craig Breslow AUTO $10

You get

Alvin Davis 8/11 AUTO
    Felix Hernandez RC BV $15

lmk what mariners rookie cards you need and i can prob put together a lot for you... ive got alot of newer stuff!

Cubfan- Sorry the wright and harden are now gone... the Breslow is a auto refractor... it still $10? What felix RC u have again? I could really use the davis, check my site and LMK... Thanks

RC collector- Anything pretty much... Bentacourt, jose lopez, johjima, adam jones, mark lowe, and pretty much any mariner from the 00's or so... LMK what u have! Thanks Skyler

Quote Originally Posted by marinersfan12
    Cubfan- Sorry the wright and harden are now gone... the Breslow is a auto refractor... it still $10? What felix RC u have again? I could really use the davis, check my site and LMK... Thanks

RC collector- Anything pretty much... Bentacourt, jose lopez, johjima, adam jones, mark lowe, and pretty much any mariner from the 00's or so... LMK what u have! Thanks Skyler
    OK not really interested in the Breslow anymore. Like the Pedro A&G,the Anderson Sweet Spot, thats probably only about $25 BV though. The Felix is a 2005 Bowman BV $25. Like the A&G RCs too. LK

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast