Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joe Namath 05 Absolute Auto/Jersey for trade or sale

Book on this is 120. Id take 65 shipped for it, or Id like to trade it for a single card of comparable value. Id really like to get an AJ Hawk, Troy Aikman or Bart Starr auto for it, but Im willing to look at other offers. Please make an offer, dont ask me to check your trade list. Thank you
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    check my site and let me know if u see anyhting
    thanks

you sure you don't want the hawk press pass auto and the orr? the two book $140 or so.
    don't you love how folks read your posts?

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    you sure you don't want the hawk press pass auto and the orr? the two book $140 or so.
    don't you love how folks read your posts?

sorry guys on that one i didnt read all the way

i have a peyton manning auto bv80 and there prolly somehting else i can add

any cetain teams or players?>

Dave- the hawk and orr sounds really tempting- do you have a scan of the orr i could look at

Tyler- no biggie, i replied on my other post, and ill let you know on the winslow in a bit

Ed

i'll put one on my bucket. should be there in a few minutes.

ok ed, the orr is on there. it's a little blury because it's dark and rainy here in sunny florida, but i think you'll get the gist. it's at least Ex, probably a bit better. corners just a bit soft, but very nice otherwise.

hey Dave- I like the Orr- didnt see a Hawk press pass auto anywhere on your site though
    Ed

ok sounds good
    i prolly could also add 1-2other autos depending on them
    maybe the alan page auto on my site or my fitzpatrick auto and then a game used or something just to sweeten the deal becuase i have been looking for a namath auto for some time know
    please let me know
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast