Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

Thumbs up Weekend Special: Spend $30 or more and get a free spot in a 2014 Contenders Football Group Break!

This break has a fantastic HOF Auto waiting to be unearthed. Cowboys fans, you're going to want in on this!

This weekend we'll be adding a few new products as well so be on the lookout for them.

The only rule is that bonus funds do not count towards the $30 spent. If you spend $30 just post here and we'll get you added to the break. This is an SCF members only special so take advantage!

BONUS: Spend $150 more and we'll give you a slot in our 2015 Bowman Draft Jumbo Group Break as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gswescott's Items on eBay

Spent $30. Please add me. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @packrip

Only a few more hours folks. Get your free slot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Spent $30! Please include me too!

EDIT: Just saw I may be too late.
    Last edited by PhinsPhan77; 05-10-2016 at 10:51 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!