Question Labor Day "Grading Convention" SF Bay Area

Ive just started collecting football cards this year and im having a great time. I talked to a guy at my local card shop the other day and he said that every year on labor day that Beckett and PSA or someone has a "grading convention" (for lack of a better term) in the SF bay area. Anyone have any info on this thing, and if its even worth the time to go there. Do they have give-aways there? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks all.

2. Kronozio
    It's not a 'grading convention' but a card show. PSA and Beckett do have booths there for either on-site grading or submissions but they're not the focus of the event.

It's every Labor Day weekend (Friday thru Monday) at the Concourse Exhibition Center. It's usually pretty packed and has lots of tables. In the ballpark of 100 dealers I would assume.

I would recommend going if you can as it's alot of fun. I would try to get there on Saturday. Friday is bad because not everyone is set up yet and Sunday everything is already picked through and Monday everyone starts packing up. So for the best selection I would shoot for Saturday.

Also, bring only what you want to spend. It's too easy to get caught up in it and start spending money you don't want to spend.

More info here: