Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to get rid of these.

looking to get rid of these.

i need some paypal and am looking to sell these cards. make me an offer on ones your interested in.

05 SPA Mark Bradley SPA Patch Auto bv $60
    2002 SPx Jim Brown Autograph Card bv $80
    2006 Topps DP & P D.J. Shockley Class Marks Auto Card #CM-DJ bv $15
    2003 Sage Larry Johnson Auto Bronze Rookie Card #A23 bv $50
    2003 Donruss Classics Larry Johnson Rookie Card #171 bv $25 (523/900)
    06 Donruss Threads Tarvaris Jackson/Charlie Whitehurst/Omar Jacobs Rookie Collection Jersey Card #RCTM-7 (288/500)
    06 Donruss Threads Larry Fitzgerald Pro Gridiron Kings Jersey Card #PGK-30 (001/250) First one of the line
    06 Donruss Threads Cedric Benson Pro Gridiron Kings Jersey Card #PGK-7 (039/137)

and maybe this if the right offer comes along

2005 Upper Deck SP Authentic Barry Sanders Sign of the Times Autographed Card

pm me or shoot me an email

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    2003 Sage Larry Johnson Auto Bronze Rookie Card #A23 bv $50

Want this card very bad. LJ Is my favorite player

- my tradelist is on the far left hand side

Thanks, and be sure to PM me with wat u need!! I will trade in your favor.

I like your Jim Brown auto. email me please lmn what you want for it

i like the barry auto pm me who u collect in football and tell u wut i have

06 Donruss Threads Tarvaris Jackson/Charlie Whitehurst/Omar Jacobs Rookie Collection Jersey Card #RCTM-7 (288/500)

interested in this.....what type of trade and book value are you putting on it?

to all - not looking to trade these unless you have a vince young card. as for how much on the cards. make me an offer and i will accept if it sounds good.

baller - 06 Donruss Threads Julius Jones Pro Girdiron Kings Card #PGK-26 (069/250) - make an offer

thanks for the interest everyone.

do you have an idea on % you are looking at? i don't know about others, but i don't like making offers unless i have an approximate # on what people are looking to get. i just like knowing if we're in the same ballpark, because if not, it's a waste of time you may get offended with an offer.

gretzky - i feel the same way about what i want. thats why i ask to get offers. i dont get offened i just say ill pass. the percentage would be based on the card. the lower ends cards i would sell cheaper but the higher end ones a little bit more. i am also willing to negociate. start at a price and work are way to both parties being comfortable in the middle.

and i could possible trade for a young card or a hank basket auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast