wttf: angels rookie cards and autos

for my trade/wantlist see my pg
    COLLECTING ANAHEIM ANGELS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.

2. Kronozio
    hey I have an 06 topps Jeff Mathis rookie card- The things in your wantlist that I want are these LMK- Albert pujouls Rookie, Joe mauer rookie, lastings milledge rookie, SInce you have three pujouls and he is my favorite player i MAINLY WANT ONE OF YOUR THREE ROOKIES OF ALBERT! lmk!!!!!!!!!!

I also think I have a bazooka mini jeff mathis I could put into the deal for pujouls

I have

2006 Co-Signers Jeff Mathis AUTO
    2006 Bowman Chrome Kendry Morales RC
    2005 Topps Update Howie Kendrick
    2005 Topps Update Chrome Howie Kendrick AUTOGRAPHED TTM

Like this

2004 ud usa Alex Gordon #/250(2)*

mwm-thanks but i have no use for either mathis as they aren't rc's

cub-i could use the kendrick auto but since i just picked one up for $16 dlvd, i couldn't see myself trading the gordon for it. thanks anyways

really I just opened up a topps 2006 pack and the jeff mathıs card says rookıe card ın the bottom left just lıke the dan uggla and all the other ones say so ıt does say ıts a rookıe.......................

a vast mojority of 2006 rookies w/ the logo have had cards issued in previous years. mathis' rc comes from 2001 and uggla's come from 2005

Quote Originally Posted by halonut
    mwm-thanks but i have no use for either mathis as they aren't rc's

cub-i could use the kendrick auto but since i just picked one up for $16 dlvd, i couldn't see myself trading the gordon for it. thanks anyways
    So you dont need any of the other RCs?

i already have a handful of the kendrick and morales and i have no use for the mathis at the moment. thanks anyways