Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Introducing a New Feature: Pull of the Month!

We are excited to announce a new feature for our Hockey collectors: the Pull of the Month!

Simply put, we want to see you post up your best hit from a pack/box/case that you opened this month. We will run the thread each month for the last four or five days of the month, with all members voting on the submissions soon after. Each monthly winner will receive 500CC that can be used in the SCF Card Cash Store...and who knows where it will grow from this humble origin!

Rules & Stuff
    1. One entry per member.
    2. Your hit can come from any product you open - it doesn't have to be a current year release or the "latest & greatest" - heck, show off that Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram if you opened a rare pallet of that stuff one weekend!
    3. If you previously posted your hit as part of another break thread, please include the link. Not mandatory, but it helps drive up your thread's view count!
    4. If you uploaded the image to your SCF Inventory, use that image and you will automatically receive 25CC!!
    4a. If you pulled the card at your LCS, take a picture inside the store, upload it, and you will automatically receive 25CC!!
    5. Please only show off cards that you pulled yourself -- we're going on the honour system here. If you got the card from an eBay purchase or even an SCF trade, it shouldn't be here. Who knows...we may want to turn that into a contest on its own.
    6. Physical pulls (any company), redemption arrivals (any company--as long as you pulled the original redemption yourself) and (Upper Deck) e-Pack "pulls" are equally eligible, and so are e-Pack achievement cards! If you turned 20 MVP base into an MVP Green, or a complete Code to Greatness set into a McDavid...that counts (note: just buying said Achievement Cards on COMC does not count)! Yes, we're being flexible with the rules here...you got the card directly from the source, right?

So here we go for May...all cards you pulled from May 1 to May 31 can be posted. The thread will remain open until June 1st so you can look over your monthly haul and post up your best shot!
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-27-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm just here for the play-along and to kick things off...

2015-16 Upper Deck MVP Green #108 Carey Price...one of the most popular chase cards on the entire e-Pack platform!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm just here for the play-along and to kick things off...

2015-16 Upper Deck MVP Green #108 Carey Price...one of the most popular chase cards on the entire e-Pack platform!

This card is beautiful. Congrats on the PC addition!

And great thread, should produce a lot of great cards
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

crap I did not see this until now but heres 1 card I got from a card break
    in may..

hope it counts..

card-#1=

Last edited by manthis; 06-11-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Sundin is wonderful!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a MONSTER

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here is my Hit of the Month for August. It came out of the redemption packs at the US National https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...nal-convention