Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ever have a sports figure as a classmate ?

Has anyone ever went to school, whether grammar, high school, or college with a sports figure ?
    I went to the same high school as Kevin Gogan, OT for the Cowboys, Raiders, and 49ers...only I was a senior when he was a sophomore. He really stood out among the basketball players on the team. I also had the opportunity to see Barry Bonds play on a rival school against my school in baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shannon89's Items on eBay

Robert Blackmon (Seahawks) graduated a year ahead of me, and Eric Martin (Saints) graduated right before I got into High School i believe.

Almost forgot, in the same class with Blackmon was Charles Austin the Olympic High Jump Champion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, my classmate was Todd "I smoke more weed than necessary" Marinovich.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ashbyb14's Items on eBay

I went to preschool with Charles Howell III back in 1988 or 89....He was in the fifth grade...I was pre-K.

SCF Rewards
    Country

played little league from minor league to when we went to different HS's and stood up in Latroy Hawkins Wedding.

Graduated 1 year before Glen "big dog" robinson...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lprimus's Items on eBay Instagram:

My wife went to school with Jeremy Giambi (Red Sox).
    A friend of mine from elementary (quite awhile ago) was the son of Gary Nolan (Pitcher for the Reds in the 70's)

Jason

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Played pickup games at the park with Jerry Stackhouse back in high school...
    Personally know Jake Delhomme (Panthers), Brandon Stokley (Colts), and Sam Aiken (Bills)...

Country

Jeff Weaver (Yankees??? maybe will see!) is my cousin
    Played baseball with Dan Wilson and Juan Acevado in High School.
    Played against Todd Hundley.
    Also , Gary Fenciks' (Bears) dad was the athletic director at my high school, and his youngest brother was 2 years behind me.
    Larry Biittners (cubs,rangers) son was a year behind me.

SCF Rewards

I actually played basketball in grammar school for one year on the same team as Chris Smith (played at UConn, and then for the T-Wolves a few years back). He had a brother who everyone thought was the better player, but Chris turned out to be the pro...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I went all through grade school, Jr High and High school with Kitrick Taylor (WR/KR) He was the receiver who caught Brett Favres first TD in the NFL. Our school also played ball against Mark McGwire, and my brother went to school with Dan McGwire (Marks bro)

Peace,
    Rima

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast