Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jvos's Items on eBay

How do I divide my want inventory

I have inventoried all my wants all together. But now I want to divide it . Have NHL wants and non NHL(Junior,Minor European)
    Is there a way I move them to a new new group or do I have to do it all by hand? Taking it out one group and putting it in the other.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The short answer is no.

Want inventory item works the same way as a PC or a Trader entry. Groups are based on the fields that we store for each inventory item. So you can only narrow cards using the filter provided on the public section: "Inventory" advance search.

Mainly a group is created with the filter you can apply using these fields. Check this page for my advance search and these are the filter use to create groups.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...uke/advsearch/

change CoolHandLuke to jvos and it will be your advance search.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...vos/advsearch/
    Then try a query and use the result to create a group just after. This is the only way to define a group and for each group, I only store the filter needed to create the group. This mean that groups are dynamic if I create a group from PC, Carey Price, AUTO, then all new Price AU set as PC will show automatically in the group and same when you delete a entry as well.

Sport:
    Manufacturer:
    Year:
    Set Name:
    Card #
    Player Name:
    Brand:
    Attributes:
    RC
    Auto
    MEM
    S#
    Print run

Inventory type:
    Want only
    Trader only
    PC only

There is also additional text search that mainly search a field that is a construction of the year, set name, card# and player name. We call it the card info field.

2015-16 Upper deck #2 Carey Price

This can be helpful to narrow even more a query to the database at time. But those are the only filter that create group