Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

filling your team / player wants!!

i got a bunch of base / rookies / inserts i would love to move this week (im running out of room!!)...so please post the teams / players you collect and i will see what i can do for ya!! mostly looking to SELL (paypal prefered) but if trading i would be looking for a 1 or 2 card trade for these player/team lots

im pretty much out of the following:
    caddy / ben / eli / ronnie / broncos (got a few dozen + some rookies, thats about it)

thanks for looking!!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

just the fleer rookie you asked about before buddy....pm me if you are interested (might have another one incomming too)

Quote Originally Posted by #1 LOFA FAN
    Any 2006 Lofa Tatupus
    no 06 lofa's....just an 05 rookies and stars RC

i need Packer Rookies 00-06 and Favres, also Laurence Maroney, Chris Chambers, lee Evans , Brian Calhoun, Jonathan orr and some Michael bennett

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast