Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 donruss classics johnny unitas jersey/250

Pulled out of a pack today out of 2006 donruss classics. its a legendary players johnny unitas jersey/250 the bv ain't in book yet some people told me its probablly about 100 but ain't sure sry mods if it ain't because it ain't in the book yet. if someone has the online and can check it out to make sure let me know but this is for trade/sale. i would want eagles stuff for trade and if u want to buy make a resonable offer and only accept money orders and cash at your own risk no paypal because don't have it. so let me know thanks.

It's in new release pricing.

2006 Donruss Classics Legendary Players Jerseys
    18 Johnny Unitas/250 10.00 25.00

I'll move this to the football trading forum.

dang, thats cheap for a unitas- im interested if there is anything you like of mine
    Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

I'll trade in your favor for that one !

hey guys thanks for the interested there are some cards i like of both of yours but probablly wouldn't do it so... thanks anyway. anybody else?

worst i can do is say no, what do you like of mine?
    Ed

i like your marino/elway dual and your peyton manning auto and i know both of those are higher than that so....

true, they are- do you have other stuff, we might be able to make a bigger deal
    Ed

yea i do my site ain't updated so... im gonna have to try to remember off hand. but really nothing big. i have a chad greenway rc auto from donruss classics, kevin jones rc jersey/299 from leaf rcs and stars longevity, david carr jersey/99 from leaf rcs and stars longevity, randy moss jersey from gridiron gear, and i have some other stuff just can't really remember right now. i don't have it with me right now at a friends house so... can't remember what other stuff i have.

when you get a chance to get a list together, shoot me a pm, maybe we can work something out
    thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast