Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sports Illustrated Magazines 1970s

I was looking to sell a lot of Sports Illustrated magazines from the 1970s. Was wanting opinions on if you were going to buy would you want to buy by year, sport, players, just trying to figure out how to group them and which way they might sell the best. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Other examples might be, only super bowl editions, or only horse racing, any help?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I would only be buying them if they were in a Rangers lot. So team lot. I could see where you might make a lot by city but in my case I don't like the Cowboys so I wouldn't buy that but surly someone would.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you so much, that is what I was thinking myself. will be sorting today.

I would only be buying them if they were in a Rangers lot. So team lot. I could see where you might make a lot by city but in my case I don't like the Cowboys so I wouldn't buy that but surly someone would.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coltsman43's Items on eBay

Do you still have these magazines? If so, I'd be interested in those issues pertaining to football.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you still have these magazines? If so, I'd be interested in those issues pertaining to football.

Yes I still have the magazines alot of them anyway $2 each plus shipping and that depends on how many you want. Some of them are in good condition and some of them are a little rough around the edges. Is there are particular team you are interested in or just football in general. Reason I ask is because there are a lot of them that do not have football player on the cover, but have some great stories inside. Best way to ship them is Medium Flat Rate, I can get a lot of magazines in one of those boxes and then the cost is 12.40 per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Just to let you know, depending on how many you're sending, it may be "cheaper" to send by "media mail". Once knowing the weight of the magazine total you may want to check USPS for what the cost would be for that weight in "media weight". I saved quite a bit in mailing a hard covered book recently. The only down on media mail is that it takes a few days longer before it is delivered. Just wanted you to know. Have a good evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in Reds or Kentucky covers.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coltsman43's Items on eBay

Yes I still have the magazines alot of them anyway $2 each plus shipping and that depends on how many you want. Some of them are in good condition and some of them are a little rough around the edges. Is there are particular team you are interested in or just football in general. Reason I ask is because there are a lot of them that do not have football player on the cover, but have some great stories inside. Best way to ship them is Medium Flat Rate, I can get a lot of magazines in one of those boxes and then the cost is 12.40 per box.

I'm an AVID INdianapolis Colts fan but I'm certain there aren't any of the Colts. IF you have any of Johnny Unitas or the Baltimore Colts, that would be fine. I remember one of Dick Butkus taken in a game against the Green Bay Packers that I thought would be great to have (if you have it).

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

steelers sb ones