Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually I may be able to do the $20 draft then. If we are doing this regular first, I will have enough for the other one after since I will have a few more weeks to get a few more cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Sounds great Kerwin,
    We will post the $20+ one after this one is done I will make sure to PM you incase you miss it.
    Good luck
    Alex

Actually I may be able to do the $20 draft then. If we are doing this regular first, I will have enough for the other one after since I will have a few more weeks to get a few more cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

off topic but has scf ever did anything like this for football? This is my first time, think its pretty cool. But I do have a lot more football than basketball.

Was actually thinking I'd love one for baseball, but I fear it would be too much dumping of autos of prospects that never sniffed the majors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Randy - cards have been mailed out. ETA is Tuesday 7/5/16.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should we already be sending stuff in or are we waiting for it to fill?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

I'm going to leave this open to try and get at least 1 more member but we can run it with 7 members. You can send or wait, the draft will run regardless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to leave this open to try and get at least 1 more member but we can run it with 7 members. You can send or wait, the draft will run regardless.

Ok - will ship out tuesday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe1101j's Items on eBay

Where are we supposed to ship to? I'm leaving out of town early wednesday so would like to ship tomorrow, otherwise I wont' be able to ship for 10 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors

create a trade with @rocksaysits420 you ship to him.

Where are we supposed to ship to? I'm leaving out of town early wednesday so would like to ship tomorrow, otherwise I wont' be able to ship for 10 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm in for this round. i'm in for the $20 depending on how many cards are required. i'll need to ship before end of this week.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast