Thread: Panini Expired Redemptions

Panini Expired Redemptions

Do they redeem them? I've been looking on DACW a lot and they have killer deals on older hobby boxes. Was thinking about buying a box of 13 contenders, but didn't pull the trigger because the redemptions are expired. Will they still fulfill the redemptions?

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    I've never done it but I've heard that they will IF the card is still in stock
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

they havent fulfilled my current redemptions, so I wouldnt count on expired ones...
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Thanks for the responses guys! I'd just hate to buy a box for a good deal only to end up with a bunch of worthless expired redemptions

i've had several and they've honored each one. not sure if this works with a bigger name, mine were all low dollar cards