Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Need to restock!! Buying

Im looking to buy for resale, but not looking to rip anyone off, I won't make some absurd offer of 50% like some do. I'm a collector myself so I'm not here to rip ya. i will check buckets, or look at offers. If you ask me to check your bucket, heres a few things to expect. i will get a list of cards id be interested in. i will pay an average of 70% of average eBay prices. (15% of that accounts for fees, so I'm looking for 15% profit.) so you will get an offer around that.

I am not buying junk GU & autos at this time. looking for stuff with atleast a $5-$10 sv but will buy some lower end stuff with a lesser sell value if im getting a few higher end cards. I dont do this to make a living, i do this to try to make this hobby as self sustaining as possible for me.

$250 or so Available right now. possibly a little more if the deals right. but not much. Will buy all major sports. ive bought from quite a few people on here, i believe they would all say im fair and very easy to work with!

i try to get back to everyone quickly, if I miss you pm n let me know! I try to get back asap but I do have kids so it can take time sometimes.

My Sports Card Album FT/FS Folder: Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hall Of Fame Autos, Patches, And Rookies. l Colt McCoy l Legendary & Historic Players

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Cmi .
    Need , newer Detroit Lions /newer Red Wings, Svechnikov/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content