Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

***HIGH end and low end stuff in the bucket FT/FS!!!****

Just got back from a 2 year hiatus in China. Ill be around for the summer time!

Looking for mostly football: Winston, Bucs, and other cards with same value. LMK what you like!

I am still updating the bucket as well. So if you are looking for someone lmk I might have something decent. Bought a lot of cards while i was gone and got into a bunch of group break lol. LMK THANKS
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hello and welcome back. Is the Flawless Marcus Allen patch/auto for trade? Do you have any other HOF Raiders? Also please check my bucket for the following Rookies:

topps chrome blue wave refractor Andrew Luck RC
    topps chrome xfractor Adrian Peterson RC

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tsanchez68 View Post
    Hello and welcome back. Is the Flawless Marcus Allen patch/auto for trade? Do you have any other HOF Raiders? Also please check my bucket for the following Rookies:

topps chrome blue wave refractor Andrew Luck RC
    topps chrome xfractor Adrian Peterson RC

Tony
    Thank you.
    Marcus allen is FT the other 2 RCs are not. The luck is gone and the peterson is getting sent to get graded. I didn't see anything in your bucket. Looking to buy the Allen?
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the quick response. What are you asking for the Marcus Allen?

Tony

$105 dlvd obo for the Allen.
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

ok lmk

anyone else?

updated the bucket again
    Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

Price on the Eagles? I think I saw 3x different Zach Ertz, 1x Freddie Mitchell, 1x Nelson Agholor and 1x Matt Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Netter View Post
    Price on the Eagles? I think I saw 3x different Zach Ertz, 1x Freddie Mitchell, 1x Nelson Agholor and 1x Matt Barkley
    Those are gone. would you be interested in this lot for $11 dlvd?:

Hidden Content
    eBay:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TGo22 View Post
    Those are gone. would you be interested in this lot for $11 dlvd?:

Have all those already, but thank you for the offer :) Best of luck on your sales!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast