2 boxes + 4 packs of 15-16 SP Authentic. Glad I went back!

Hello all,
    Well, I just couldn't stay away from SPA for long. I've had a lot of fun ripping it this year and have done pretty well in sales, so I stopped into the LCS near my office. First thing I did was pick 3 packs from an open box and a sealed box. I was about to pay and then decided to grab a 4th pack because I just felt the 3 wasn't good enough chances to hit something. First 3 packs yielded nothing, but the final pack hit this:

Robby Fabbri FW Auto RC SP inscription

Pretty nice for 4 packs!

now onto the sealed box...

Chandler Stephenson FW RC auto
    A global chirography of a player I can't remember (but think it's a Canucks player)
    Matt Murray YG

One of the packs in the middle had a patch in it so I saved it to the end:

Zachary Fucale FW Auto patch retro /25

Sweet! Beautiful card, and love the subset for these.

At this point I'm about to leave, but figure with the Fucale/Murray/Fabbri I'm already ahead, why not try a 2nd box:

Mike Condon SOTT RC /299
    Matt Stone SOTT

and so happy to finally have pulled one, out of the 26 odd boxes I've broken:

Connor McDavid FW Auto RC /999

Obviously beyond pleased with the break. One of those days in which a lot goes right and luck is totally on your side. All except the McDavid are available for sale before they go up on ebay tonight/tomorrow. Thanks for the look and comments!

Nice hit, but with the price associated with all the boxes, that McDavid is sure pricey!! Wow!!! The other hits are nice too!

Thanks. I mean there were plenty of other good hits out of those 2+ cases. Just no McDavid fw auto

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Nice job. I'm sure you're releived to finally pull what you wanted all along.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagobullsjoe View Post
    Nice job. I'm sure you're releived to finally pull what you wanted all along.
    Thanks! Definitely nice to pull it.To be clear though, I didn't buy all of those boxes to hit the McDavid, it was just the card I wanted for myself.

I opened 8 boxes hoping just for mainly the panarin and mcdavid future watches. I pulled neither so I ended up just buying both cards off eBay. I'm an idiot But whatever.

Awesome Fucale and McDavid. Congrats on these pulls !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Well done and well deserved! I'm excited for you- thanks for sharing!!
    Looking for: Avs, Pens, and Hall Of Famers. Super collecting Mikko Rantanen and Brent Burns

Great hits and I'm glad you finally pulled the McJesus!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.