Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

2 boxes + 4 packs of 15-16 SP Authentic. Glad I went back!

Hello all,
    Well, I just couldn't stay away from SPA for long. I've had a lot of fun ripping it this year and have done pretty well in sales, so I stopped into the LCS near my office. First thing I did was pick 3 packs from an open box and a sealed box. I was about to pay and then decided to grab a 4th pack because I just felt the 3 wasn't good enough chances to hit something. First 3 packs yielded nothing, but the final pack hit this:

Robby Fabbri FW Auto RC SP inscription

Pretty nice for 4 packs!

now onto the sealed box...

Chandler Stephenson FW RC auto
    A global chirography of a player I can't remember (but think it's a Canucks player)
    Matt Murray YG

One of the packs in the middle had a patch in it so I saved it to the end:

Zachary Fucale FW Auto patch retro /25

Sweet! Beautiful card, and love the subset for these.

At this point I'm about to leave, but figure with the Fucale/Murray/Fabbri I'm already ahead, why not try a 2nd box:

Mike Condon SOTT RC /299
    Matt Stone SOTT

and so happy to finally have pulled one, out of the 26 odd boxes I've broken:

Connor McDavid FW Auto RC /999

Obviously beyond pleased with the break. One of those days in which a lot goes right and luck is totally on your side. All except the McDavid are available for sale before they go up on ebay tonight/tomorrow. Thanks for the look and comments!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hit, but with the price associated with all the boxes, that McDavid is sure pricey!! Wow!!! The other hits are nice too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I mean there were plenty of other good hits out of those 2+ cases. Just no McDavid fw auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job. I'm sure you're releived to finally pull what you wanted all along.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job. I'm sure you're releived to finally pull what you wanted all along.

Thanks! Definitely nice to pull it.To be clear though, I didn't buy all of those boxes to hit the McDavid, it was just the card I wanted for myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opened 8 boxes hoping just for mainly the panarin and mcdavid future watches. I pulled neither so I ended up just buying both cards off eBay. I'm an idiot But whatever.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome Fucale and McDavid. Congrats on these pulls !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(40)+
    Country
    Twitter: @genecummings77 See genorama77's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Well done and well deserved! I'm excited for you- thanks for sharing!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Great hits and I'm glad you finally pulled the McJesus!