Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drewfonda's Items on eBay

Accepting Florida State League 50/50

I am willing to take in 50/50s for the Tampa Yankees and it's opponents in the Florida State League. I frequently go to games and know all of the secrets/habits of players. I will get your cards signed! let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drewfonda's Items on eBay

Aggressively looking to take Florida State League 50/50!!!

Please! If you are looking to get your cards of guys in the Florida State League (High A) signed in a 50/50 deal please let me know! I got to tons of Tampa Yankees and cover many of their opponents! I'm good at this! I have great strategies and know all the habits. Please contact me! Going to games soon