White Sox & Tigers FT (Fulmer/Abreu/Konerko/V-Mart)

I am looking to trade the following White Sox and Tigers cards.

I have varying wantlists and mainly go by what catches my eye, so lists and buckets are welcome.

Thanks for the look. It is much appreciated.

Refractor /199

SP RC

Black Refractor /100

Camo Refractor /15

Sepia Refractor /75

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Can we work something out for Bickford auto and the Buehler Blue refractor? Interested in the Abreu's and Konerko.
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content
    MY BUCKET Hidden Content
    TRADE LIST Hidden Content
    WANT LIST Hidden Content

I was mainly looking to pick up the Bickford for tradebait and the Buehler because he is local, so I wouldn't be interested in giving up the Abreu stuff for them, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Can we work something out for Bickford auto and the Buehler Blue refractor? Interested in the Abreu's and Konerko.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCollector View Post
    I was mainly looking to pick up the Bickford for tradebait and the Buehler because he is local, so I wouldn't be interested in giving up the Abreu stuff for them, sorry.
    How about the Buehler for the Konerko?
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content
    MY BUCKET Hidden Content
    TRADE LIST Hidden Content
    WANT LIST Hidden Content

Let me know if you see anything you like on my trade page for the Fullmer.

See anything in my bucket for the fulmer?