Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Help me get rid of all of these cards!

2 months ago my brother and I bought 6 cases of 2016 bowman since that day everybody at work decided that we are the baseball card guys and I've been given all of their stuff. Sadly in the past 12 hours I've decided chasing 20 master sets of bowman just isn't gonna happen, so I've gone from 250 total cards in my house to literally 1000s. I have piles of stars from the 80s-2016 and everything in between, nearly everything must go, I can sell I can trade I can fill 100 count boxes I can do whatever you guys want, tell me your player and I'll get you a list and we can work a deal from there

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Any Bobby higginson or nick castellanos?? Let me know
    Bobby Higginson super collector! 173/888 19.4% (no 1/1)
    Detroit Tigers: Nick Castellanos, Jeremy Bonderman, Lou Whitaker (34/351), Alan Trammell, Justin Verlander, Joel Zumaya, Don Kelly
    Recent Gonzaga Basketball alumnus:
    Rob Sacre (2/183) Elias Harris (1/31) Kelly Olynyk (1/347) Domantas Sabonis (0/0!)

Quote Originally Posted by thegeneral13 View Post
    Any Bobby higginson or nick castellanos?? Let me know
    I actually saw you post a few nights ago, pulled higginson while I was sorting, checked your list and you had everyone of them, castellanos I do not recall seeing any but will continue to look

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    Any Dustin Pedroia?
    bare minimum 15 of his 2016 bowman base

Quote Originally Posted by tribetown View Post
    Do you have any Grady Sizemore?
    will check and get back to you

Quote Originally Posted by tribetown View Post
    Do you have any Grady Sizemore?
    Not one, which amazes me

very interested in Griffey,Jeter,Thomas,Ripken inserts/parallels (not interested in base)... and any other high end 90s inserts of star players!

Quote Originally Posted by spcollector View Post
    very interested in Griffey,Jeter,Thomas,Ripken inserts/parallels (not interested in base)... and any other high end 90s inserts of star players!
    Now we are talking I have a few Ripken inserts, Thomas, Griffey, jeter, arod, chipper, Maddox, etc etc

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast