Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 413
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Bob, thanks for the quick reply. The "addition" of the Byrd gu to the previous offer is fine with me. Please post our trade in trade manager, I'll confirm. PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney
    Posted!
    Thanks again!
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  2. #342
    Thanks Bob, it has been confirmed. I'll try to get them mailed tomorrow, please do the same. Have a good evening, Rodney

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    No problem. I only need one.
    Dave, I'm having a problem with this thread. Most of the posts are missing. I sent you a reply a few days ago but I don't see it.
    Roughly, it said... If you're interested in paying the shipping (bubble mailer = $3.00), I'll send you a some of the cards from your
    your list (Topps). I have about a dozen so far, including 2 1977s. Just pay the shipping - no charge for the cards. And to complete
    our trade, you can send me the card that I need.
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    Last edited by bob franklin; 01-20-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by bob franklin View Post
    Dave, I'm having a problem with this thread. Most of the posts are missing. I sent you a reply a few days ago but I don't see it.
    Roughly, it said... If you're interested in paying the shipping (bubble mailer = $3.00), I'll send you a some of the cards from your
    your list (Topps). I have about a dozen so far, including 2 1977s. Just pay the shipping - no charge for the cards. And to complete
    our trade, you can send me the card that I need.
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    Thank you. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll post it.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    Thank you. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll post it.
    Ok, Post away!
    I'll try to mail these Monday.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by bob franklin View Post
    Ok, Post away!
    I'll try to mail these Monday.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    Ok. Ditto.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

  7. #347
    Still looking .....
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  8. #348
    Hi Bob,

    Did you need any of these? Looking for anything Buster Posey in return.

    Braves

    2013 Topps Update Series 1971 Mini Justin Upton #TM-11
    2013 Topps Update Series Postseason Heroes John Smoltz #PH-4
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW3 Sean Newcomb RC
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW35 Dansby Swanson RC
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW54 Ender Inciarte
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW141 Freddie Freeman
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW162 Brandon Phillips
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW192 Matt Kemp
    2017 Topps Gallery #80 Freddie Freeman

    Phillies

    2013 Topps Update Series 1971 Mini Mike Schmidt #TM-292017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW43 Jake Thompson RC2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW52 Odubel Herrera
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW73 Maikel Franco
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW128 Aaron Nola
    2017 Topps Gallery #65 Aaron Nola
    2017 Topps Gallery #66 Maikel Franco
    2017 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame Gallery Richie Ashburn #HOF-7

    Thanks!

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by gohawks19 View Post
    Hi Bob,

    Did you need any of these? Looking for anything Buster Posey in return.

    Braves

    2013 Topps Update Series 1971 Mini Justin Upton #TM-11
    2013 Topps Update Series Postseason Heroes John Smoltz #PH-4
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW3 Sean Newcomb RC
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW35 Dansby Swanson RC
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW54 Ender Inciarte
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW141 Freddie Freeman
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW162 Brandon Phillips
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW192 Matt Kemp
    2017 Topps Gallery #80 Freddie Freeman

    Phillies

    2013 Topps Update Series 1971 Mini Mike Schmidt #TM-292017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW43 Jake Thompson RC2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW52 Odubel Herrera
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW73 Maikel Franco
    2017 Topps Holiday Box #HMW128 Aaron Nola
    2017 Topps Gallery #65 Aaron Nola
    2017 Topps Gallery #66 Maikel Franco
    2017 Topps Gallery Hall of Fame Gallery Richie Ashburn #HOF-7

    Thanks!
    No, I have most of the base cards, I need the parallels, inserts, relics, autos, etc.
    Thanks for trying!
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  10. #350
    Here's the latest I've been able to find.
    Braves
    2018 Topps Foil Markakis
    2018 Topps Foil Matt Adams
    2017 Topps Black Mauricio Cabrera (/66)
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Drew Waters
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Ian Anderson
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor Freddy Tarnok
    2017 Bowman '92 Flashback Sean Newcomb
    2017 Topps 5 Tool Freddie Freeman
    2017 Topps 5 Tool Dansby Swanson
    2017 Bowman's Best Refractor Freddie Freeman

    Phillies
    2016 Topps Chrome Autograph Darnell Sweeney
    2016 Topps Chrome Refractor Autograph Jerad Eickhoff
    2017 Bowman's Best Refractor Jorge Alfaro RC
    2017 Bowman Draft Defining Moments Mickey Moniak
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Blue Refractor Adam Haseley
    2017 Bowman Chrome Draft Recommended Viewing Hasely/Howard
    2017 Topps Heritage Minors Baseball American All-Star Mickey Moniak
    2017 Topps '87 Topps Auto Jake Thompson
    2018 Topps Foil Cameron Rupp
    2018 Topps Foil Cesar Hernandez

    Let me know what you're interested in.

    Thanks,
    Michael

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2532333435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on