Wttf ny yankee cards from late 50's, early 60's

Started a new project a couple of weeks ago and hoping to get some help with these. My mother went to High School with Bobby Richardson in Sumter, S.C. where I was born and I was a huge Yankee Fan growing up. Of course when girls and fast cars came along in 69, I sold my 2 big bath tissue boxes, full of shoeboxes of mostly Yankees and Dodgers(hated enemy with some great players too) and no longer have any of my favorite cards. So, I am trying to relive my youth, Bobby Richardson and Mantle were my childhood heroes. Bobby Richardson became an adult hero when I got older and he was the head of the FCA for many years. Strong Christian man who had a lot of influence on Mickey Mantle, and had a lot to do with Mickey coming to know JESUS CHRIST before his death. Two great ball players who still hold many World Series records and will be forever young in my mind!!! Sorry for rambling, but the feelings of the 60's are still with me today and the memories are so much fun to relive!!

So, I am looking mainly for the infielders of the 50's & 60's Yankee teams, but interested in most Yankee cards. Bobby Richardson, Tony Kubek, Moose Skowron, Clete Boyer, Elston Howard, Jake Gibbs, Yogi, Ford, Johnny Blanchard, Tom Tresh.

Let me know what you have, would like to get them in excellent or better shape. I would also be willing to buy, if the price is right. thanks.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a few on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ot-HOFer-s-etc - PLMK if you'd be interested in any. Have a good day.

NOTE: My father and I met Bobby Richardson, and Bob Barker & Jerry Coleman, at Memorial Stadium in Baltimore in 1965. It was after a rain out with the "Birds". Each signed my Orioles program. We couldn't get near Mantle, he was surrounded by eight policemen. 45 years later, 2010, Bobby Richardson was a guest speaker at the church I'm a member of. He was shaking hands and autographing before service started. He gave a big smile when I met him, told him when I met him before, and showed him the program he signed. He even commented how he signed then as to how he was presently signing. A real nice guy. So far as the Yankees, I couldn't stand the their teams. I got tired of seeing them always in the W S. I was the same with the Celtics in basketball and Packers in football.

OriolesFan-thanks for the reply. Didnt see any of the yankees I am looking for. Richardson is a good guy, heard him speak before and very down to earth and GOD centered man. He shared once that Mickey told him that the reason he liked him was because he was such a good family man and was the same with all people. No one was treated any different, Bobby liked everyone and even though Mickey was one of the greatest in the game, he was just another friend to Bobby. Mickey respected him for the way he lived and for years Bobby tried to get Mickey, Whitey, Yogi and others to come to the Sunday services(which Bobby conducted when they were away), but Mickey told him in later years, he was too embarrassed because he knew that Bobby knew that he was out drinking the night before. When Mickey got sick the first time before the liver transplant, the first person he called was Bobby. Bobby got on the first plane and stayed a few days, sharing the gospel with him and letting him know how much he loved him. It took a while longer, but when he was on his death bed, Mickey accepted Christ. He had called Bobby again and told him the liver was failing and he wouldnt have long to live. The morning he arrived Whitey Ford had been with him and Mickey shared with Bobby that he had accepted Jesus as his Savior a couple of days before. Bobby said he asked him was he sure and Mickey told him he was, that he knew Jesus died for him and that HE was the only way to Heaven. If you get a chance, google Mickey Mantles funeral or eulogy. I think Bob Costas spoke, but Bobby did a great job as well. Two of Bobby's sons became preachers, and the youngest Robby was my grandmothers preacher when she passed and he did her funeral. Great family. Sorry, I enjoy talking about a great friendship that ultimately led to Mickey's salvation!!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Thanks for the quick reply, and your story. Have a good day.