Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Won't let me a post a new address for a player in the TTM Manager

I have recently tried to update the TTM Manager and it wouldn't let me post a new address for a player. I had all the information filed out and it asked to put the players name in which was already in. Someone please help. Thanks!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

This is a known browser issue, try using Internet Explorer instead, that works.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

If you're using Chrome, click on Add Player in the sidebar. Enter the information about the player, and it should update the existing player's info.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

If you're using Chrome, click on Add Player in the sidebar. Enter the information about the player, and it should update the existing player's info.

and for a player who's retired,what then?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

and for a player who's retired,what then?

I don't understand your question, as stated above, use internet explorer, or click on add player, add the info, and it saves. Unless you are asking about adding a brand new player, in which case you should just use add player, instead of add address, and it works fine

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

I don't understand your question, as stated above, use internet explorer, or click on add player, add the info, and it saves. Unless you are asking about adding a brand new player, in which case you should just use add player, instead of add address, and it works fine

for example,for someone like Justin Tuck,who retired from the NFL after last season,the c/o Giants and Raiders addresses listed for him on here are no longer valid,what would u do in that instance?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

for example,for someone like Justin Tuck,who retired from the NFL after last season,the c/o Giants and Raiders addresses listed for him on here are no longer valid,what would u do in that instance?

We do not remove former addresses from the TTMM, as they show past successes and failures. The only time I (as the mod) remove them is if I happen to be in the player page, and see that no one ever sent to them when they were at team X, and I know that they are no longer on team X, so then I will remove it. This is especially true of minor league baseball. Otherwise, we leave the addresses. It is up to you to research whether a player is still on a team before sending a TTM request.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Boston Red Sox
    Upper Deck ePack

thanks for posting, i had the same problem!