Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Baseball Scans FT/FS

     
  1. #1

    New scans 7/19

    Trying something new. Going to upload new scans over the next three weeks as a sort of “digital card show.” Mainly looking for Detroit Tigers, but will gladly look at lists or sell. Will trade up in your favor. Cards are all Mint/Nmt (all marks are on cases). Please feel free to ask any questions. Basketball links is at the bottom. Thanks for looking and hope we can deal!





























































    BASKETBALL SCANS HERE: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rant-RCs-FT-FS
    Last edited by thebradau; 07-28-2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Could you used any of this cards?
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

    Look and LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ersportcards View Post
    Could you used any of this cards?
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

    Look and LMK
    thank you for the post. I didn't see anything at this time though.
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  5. #4
    thebradau- Please let me know if I have anything for Bauer, Burdette, and Cater:

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...st-June-Update
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    thebradau- Please let me know if I have anything for Bauer, Burdette, and Cater:

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...st-June-Update
    Pm sent
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  7. #6
    Bump
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  8. #7
    Anything here of interest to you:
    Jim Palmer 2016 Diamond Kings Elements of Royalty Auto/2xGU /49
    Washington Nationals 2015 Topps Mini 1/1
    Goldschmidt 2013 Gypsy Queen Auto
    Goldschmidt 2014 Topps Tek Auto
    Goldschmidt 2015 Diamond Kings Auto/2xJsy /15
    Goldschmidt 2014 Five Star Auto /399
    Goldschmidt 2015 Diamond Kings Sketches & Swatches Auto/Jsy /25
    Goldschmidt 2013 Topps Chasing the Dream Auto
    Goldschmidt 2014 Tier One Auto /299
    Paul Oneill 2015 Museum Collection Auto /299
    Matt Reynolds 2016 Tier One Gold Auto /25 (Auto in Gold Sharpie)
    Tony Gwynn 2003 Topps 206 Framed Mini Gu Jsy
    Johnny Bench 2005 Sweet Spot Classics Gu Jsy

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    Anything here of interest to you:
    Jim Palmer 2016 Diamond Kings Elements of Royalty Auto/2xGU /49
    Washington Nationals 2015 Topps Mini 1/1
    Goldschmidt 2013 Gypsy Queen Auto
    Goldschmidt 2014 Topps Tek Auto
    Goldschmidt 2015 Diamond Kings Auto/2xJsy /15
    Goldschmidt 2014 Five Star Auto /399
    Goldschmidt 2015 Diamond Kings Sketches & Swatches Auto/Jsy /25
    Goldschmidt 2013 Topps Chasing the Dream Auto
    Goldschmidt 2014 Tier One Auto /299
    Paul Oneill 2015 Museum Collection Auto /299
    Matt Reynolds 2016 Tier One Gold Auto /25 (Auto in Gold Sharpie)
    Tony Gwynn 2003 Topps 206 Framed Mini Gu Jsy
    Johnny Bench 2005 Sweet Spot Classics Gu Jsy
    Depending on what's needed in return, yes. Mainly looking to trade up if it's for non tigers. Plmk what you liked of mine. Thanks for posting
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    Depending on what's needed in return, yes. Mainly looking to trade up if it's for non tigers. Plmk what you liked of mine. Thanks for posting
    No problem trading in our favor for a few here...but here is what I like:

    Matt Carpenter Auto
    Grichuk Elite Auto
    Cody Reed BC Green & Static
    Billy Burns BC Blue
    Arencibia Topps Chrome Sepia Auto

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    No problem trading in our favor for a few here...but here is what I like:

    Matt Carpenter Auto
    Grichuk Elite Auto
    Cody Reed BC Green & Static
    Billy Burns BC Blue
    Arencibia Topps Chrome Sepia Auto
    Pm sent
    Because of work-related travel, I ship once per week.

    PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on