WTTF: Jim McMahon/Matthew Stafford Jersey/Auto Cards

LMK what you have
    Always looking for: graded/autos/patch cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

I'm willing to trade/deal if the price is fair

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    What is it? All I keep getting is pop ups and it won't let me view it
    Always looking for: graded/autos/patch cards of these players I don't have: Al Kaline/Matt Stafford/Jim McMahon/Bill Laimbeer/Isiah Thomas(Pistons)/Steve Yzerman/Miguel Cabrera/Justin Verlander(especially his Bowman Chrome RC)

Quote Originally Posted by McMahonFan View Post
    What is it? All I keep getting is pop ups and it won't let me view it
    It's a Stafford Sweet Spot jersey. He's in his college uni. You should turn on your pop up blocker and that won't happen.
    Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    It's a Stafford Sweet Spot jersey. He's in his college uni. You should turn on your pop up blocker and that won't happen.
    How do you do that on an Android?

What are you looking for in return?

Not totally sure but I think it's in the settings somewhere. Looking for anything in my sig, Broncos,Panthers,Vikings,Cowboys or Raiders.
    Hidden Content