Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

OPC Platinum Rainbow Complete! Carey Price Shinies!

This is going to be an annual thing for me. I enjoyed the first year of OPC Platinum and its 8 parallels, especially the photo variant. This year they removed the photo variant and added Purple /25 and Emerald Surge /10, while also bumping up the print runs on Red Prism (/135 to /149), Black Ice (/25 to /99) and Blue Cubes (/65 to /75). The cards look awesome, and each one stands out in its own way which is the mark of a good parallel. It's certainly going above & beyond blue foil vs. green foil like we see in Artifacts and other releases.

Anyways, here's all nine parallels starring Carey Price...

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/GamerRoy

very nice congrats

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I love OPCP. I wish regular OPC had a lot more parallel variants combined with their monstrously awesome checklist. I think that would be a very fun product to open. Anyways, congrats on the 9-card rainbow!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Carey Price rainbow. I am working on my Platinum Johnny Gaudreau rainbow as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun. If the Golden Treasures ever surfaces, look out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on the rainbow! I like the new emerald surge parallel, looks great!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice looking rainbow indeed