Thread: Online Pricing....

Online Pricing....

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with pricing up some cards? I have a paper Beckett but it doesn't list anything that I have bought lately. I was just wondering if someone would be willing to help me BV some cards to update my personal inventory spreadsheet. I'd appreciate it. Just as an FYI, it may be close to, or over 100 cards, if that's cool. I should have just bought the online price guide, but I stupidly went with the paper version......lesson learned, I suppose. Thanks!!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Not sure if this is an option for you but my local library keeps copies of the Huge Annual Beckett that comes out. IMO it is way better than the monthly because it has nearly every set and year compiled in one huge book they put out once a year. I like to get it from the library when I can since its free

Dude, that's a solid idea. I will have to check that out. Never thought of the library having one. I'll check into that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam20 View Post
    Not sure if this is an option for you but my local library keeps copies of the Huge Annual Beckett that comes out. IMO it is way better than the monthly because it has nearly every set and year compiled in one huge book they put out once a year. I like to get it from the library when I can since its free
    The huge annual beckett is a very great and detailed price guide. Problem is it can be real pricey but if they had it at the library I would be there all the time looking stuff up. Checked and mine sadly did not have it but maybe others will have better luck. Very good idea though as I would have never thought of that.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

If your library doesn't have it, check and see if they have a "suggest a purchase" option either online or ask a librarian. I discovered this at my library about a year ago and it has been AMAZING! They have purchased about 10 books that I've requested!!