Thread: The card collector software

The card collector software

does anybody else use this softerware for there collection? i just tried to go to there website to download an update and there website doesn't show up, anybody know whats going on?

after some more research, it looks like"the card collector" and beckett were in a legal battle over copyrights of something, and when i type in there website it takes me to beckett's website, but thats all i've found, ive got over 100,000 cards logged i my progam i really dont want to start all over,
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT GOING ON HERE?

can anybody suggest another program to track your collection??? or at least point me in a better direction to ask this question???

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfoot View Post
    can anybody suggest another program to track your collection??? or at least point me in a better direction to ask this question???
    Hi Thunderfoot

One of the possibilities is Kronocard.
    Kronocard is a modern Windows software available free for sport cards collectors and sellers.
    Contrary to other software everything start with the cards pictures. Once the images are imported you can document them. It comes with an intelligent scanner module and a photo import function.
    It has too many features for me to list them all. Just google Kronocard or Kronozio to learn more.

Disclosure: I work for Kronozio

Quote Originally Posted by KZ-Vince View Post
    Hi Thunderfoot

One of the possibilities is Kronocard.
    Kronocard is a modern Windows software available free for sport cards collectors and sellers.
    Contrary to other software everything start with the cards pictures. Once the images are imported you can document them. It comes with an intelligent scanner module and a photo import function.
    It has too many features for me to list them all. Just google Kronocard or Kronozio to learn more.

Disclosure: I work for Kronozio
    THanks for the info! but personally having pics of cards his no interest to me i'm basically looking for an electronic checklist that is updatable when new cards come out,
    Thanks again for the info and will do some research and keep you in mind