Not the greatest but still pretty cool for $8.50

The shot heard around the world, Bobby thompsons 51 3 run homer. Made a $8.50 offer and got it today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

nice score. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I sent him a letter in 2009, he signed it answered my questions and signed my 2001 topps golden moments card :)
    have 5341 different cardinals cards
    Have 31 different Philly Eagles cards
    Have 30 different Detroit Pistons cards

That's really awesome. I've reached out to John Thorton (Joe Thortons agent) my son got to ride zamboni here in Columbus, and he's going to set up a meet and greet when the Sharks come to town. My son has autism and loveeees the Sharks. His room is covered in green! I'm Canadian (Winnipeg) so he's followed in his dad's steps except he loves sharks. When he found out the NHL had a sharks team a few years back it was game on.
    Last edited by Tyedyejedi; 07-19-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Chilling

This was so cool
    Attached Images Attached Images