Thread: .25 cent base, refractor, #d

.25 cent base, refractor, #d

I have 15 monster boxes loaded with cards and want to unload. So, all the cards I mentioned are .25 no matter the player or the brand, 80's to current. Just let me know who you are wanting and I'll check to see what I have for you. Will update this post when time permits.

S/h 3.00 bubble envelope

Thanks, Bryan
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 07-15-2016 at 11:17 PM.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

Can you tell me what #d cards you have of Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning and Brett Favre?

Thank you,
    Ellis

Sorry Ellis, I have no #D cards of those gentlemen. I only have base cards, mostly of Ben.

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I'd like to see a list of anything Insert/Numbered for Eagles if you have one available? I know it might be a bit of work, but I'd take anything I don't have already, and all those quarters add up fast :)

Here is my list of what I have already:

http://netteretc.blogspot.com/2015/0...g-list-of.html

anyone in my sig?
    PayPal Goods & Services Only. Thank you for understanding.

Main PCs: Dwayne Wade, LeBron James, and Russell Wilson

Can you tell me what #d cards you have for Ladanian Tomlinson, Kurt Warner, Carson Palmer, Randy Moss Marvin Harrison and Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco)?