Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

'16 Topps Throwback Thursdays FT- Harper, Bogaerts, Ryan, Arrieta, Seager, Stanton...etc

I bought a few of the 6 card sets issued by Topps called "Throwback Thursdays" to get the Mets cards issued. I have the others for trade:

Looking for Mets help. These are on thick vintage type stock. Nice cards.
    LMK...thanks
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist(other years on this page at tabs at top):
    Hidden Content
    I don't do buckets. Sorry! Put the sleeve upside down in the toploader and tape is not necessary! Please!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I need the Diaz, What kind of value are you wanting?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

I can use the Kershaw and seager. lmk the trade value and ill post a list items you may need. thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I would like a shot at Nolan Ryan. Let me see what kind of mets stuff I have. Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerfan74 View Post
    I'm interested in the Cory Seager card.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    I need the Diaz, What kind of value are you wanting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerfan74 View Post
    I have 70s Mets to trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I can use the Kershaw and seager. lmk the trade value and ill post a list items you may need. thanks. larry
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolanfan5714 View Post
    I would like a shot at Nolan Ryan. Let me see what kind of mets stuff I have. Thanks Chris
    Thank you all for replying. My wants are in my signature. If you can list items that you have from my wantlist, I'll choose what I think is fair for the card you are interested in. Not looking to gouge anyone. They cost me about $4-5 each. LMK...thanks
    Hidden Content
    I don't do buckets. Sorry! Put the sleeve upside down in the toploader and tape is not necessary! Please!

I found these from your want list. Anything you like?

2005 Topps 1st Edition #575 Pedro Martinez $1.00
    2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Red #288 Cliff Floyd $2.50
    2007 Finest Refractors Green #33 Paul LoDuca $2.00
    2008 TRISTAR Prospects Plus Green #86 Javier Rodriguez $4.00
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Green #61 Johan Santana $2.50
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by mgm37 View Post
    I found these from your want list. Anything you like?

2005 Topps 1st Edition #575 Pedro Martinez $1.00
    2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Red #288 Cliff Floyd $2.50
    2007 Finest Refractors Green #33 Paul LoDuca $2.00
    2008 TRISTAR Prospects Plus Green #86 Javier Rodriguez $4.00
    2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Green #61 Johan Santana $2.50
    Are the F/X Floyd and TriStar Green x/50's? I have the LoDuca green. Do you have anything else from my want list ? Thanks for looking, it is a tough list. Mike
    Hidden Content

They are #/50 and I just found a 2013 topps gold 365 Mike Baxter
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast