FOR SALE: 2016 topps tribute prime patches Clayton Kershaw 2/5

went into my local card shop today and bout some tribute pulled this little beauty, looking for $130 DLVD

http://

2. Kronozio
    Sick patch piece but is any of their uniform red? Anyways great hit congrats!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    Sick patch piece but is any of their uniform red? Anyways great hit congrats!
    not at all, all-star maybe? idk, thank you!

Smile

this is from the home white jerseys the dodgers wear. the red is from the player number on the jersey.

larry ;]

kershaw 001.JPG
    Last edited by desertdogg; 07-16-2016 at 11:28 PM.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    this is from the home white jerseys the dodgers wear. the red is from the player number on the jersey.

larry ;]
    thank you for info!!

your welcome. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

lets bump this up, taking offers!! take this beauty home

One more bump before I take serious look at eBay offers, would rather sell it here first