Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: WTTF Cincinnati Reds

     
  1. #1

    WTTF Cincinnati Reds

    I have 921 different New York Yankees cards from 1986-1992 that I would like to trade for 921 different Cincinnati Reds cards (no minor league cards). Have all other Baseball teams available from the same time period and will have about the same amount of cards. Also, have Basketball and Football team lots to trade. Let me know what team you want and I'll see how many cards I have.

    If you don't have that many different Reds cards, I will trade each team lot for cards of the players below. For example, the Yankees 921 card lot I'll trade for $60 Beckett Book value of cards from the list below. Doesn't matter the year or brand.




    Cincinnati Reds Uniform only----Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Frank Robinson, Ted Kluszewski, Joe Nuxhall, Dave Concepcion, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Ken Griffey, Sr., Joey Votto, Ken Griffey, Jr. and Vada Pinson.

    Baseball----Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Francisco Lindor, Andrew McCutchen, Don Gullett, Steve Hamilton (1963-72), Woodie Fryman (1966-83), Doug Flynn, Roberto Clemente, Pee Wee Reese, Brandon Webb, Mark McGwire (Cardinals uniform only), A.J. Reed, Willie Stargell, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock and Stan Musial.

    Basketball----Anthony Davis, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles, Willie Cauley-Stein, Karl-Anthony Towns, Larry Bird (2000-2016 only), Isiah Thomas (2000-2016 only), Steve Alford, Jerry West, Oscar Robertson, Jason Williams, Dan Issel (no coaching cards), Frank Ramsey, Cliff Hagan, Adolph Rupp, Louie Dampier, Any Kentucky Colonels, Wes Unseld (no coaching cards), Darrell Griffith, Bobby Knight, Pete Maravich, Kenneth Faried and Darius Miller.

    Football----Andrew Luck, Paul Hornung, Babe Parilli, Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, Marcus Mariota, Aaron Rodgers, Randy Moss, Shaun Alexander, Phil Simms, Jacob Tamme, Jared Lorenzen and Tim Couch.

    Interested in many Basketball and Football Rookie cards from the past 3-4 years, can send a list.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Do you want Yankees or another team?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    I could make you a massive box

  5. #5
    I need to downsize, let me get a box going and I'll get back to you

  6. #6

  7. #7
    I'll gladly send you all the Reds I can pull from the era you listed above for any Trea Turner cards you have laying around

  8. #8
    Thanks for the offer. I'm wanting to trade bulk quantity for bulk quantity.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    I'll gladly send you all the Reds I can pull from the era you listed above for any Trea Turner cards you have laying around

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny1990 View Post
    Thanks for the offer. I'm wanting to trade bulk quantity for bulk quantity.
    Lol, ok.....

  10. #10
    I can do 800 Reds for the 800 Yankees.Also I have 3 nice reds publications if your interested.
    1977 and 1978 Reds Yearbook +
    1976 Diary of a Winner with Bench on the cover. $45 in trade for star trade bait. near mint condition.
    lmk thanks jim

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny1990 View Post
    I have 921 different New York Yankees cards from 1986-1992 that I would like to trade for 921 different Cincinnati Reds cards (no minor league cards). Have all other Baseball teams available from the same time period and will have about the same amount of cards. Also, have Basketball and Football team lots to trade. Let me know what team you want and I'll see how many cards I have.

    If you don't have that many different Reds cards, I will trade each team lot for cards of the players below. For example, the Yankees 921 card lot I'll trade for $60 Beckett Book value of cards from the list below. Doesn't matter the year or brand.




    Cincinnati Reds Uniform only----Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Frank Robinson, Ted Kluszewski, Joe Nuxhall, Dave Concepcion, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Ken Griffey, Sr., Joey Votto, Ken Griffey, Jr. and Vada Pinson.

    Baseball----Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Francisco Lindor, Andrew McCutchen, Don Gullett, Steve Hamilton (1963-72), Woodie Fryman (1966-83), Doug Flynn, Roberto Clemente, Pee Wee Reese, Brandon Webb, Mark McGwire (Cardinals uniform only), A.J. Reed, Willie Stargell, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock and Stan Musial.

    Basketball----Anthony Davis, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles, Willie Cauley-Stein, Karl-Anthony Towns, Larry Bird (2000-2016 only), Isiah Thomas (2000-2016 only), Steve Alford, Jerry West, Oscar Robertson, Jason Williams, Dan Issel (no coaching cards), Frank Ramsey, Cliff Hagan, Adolph Rupp, Louie Dampier, Any Kentucky Colonels, Wes Unseld (no coaching cards), Darrell Griffith, Bobby Knight, Pete Maravich, Kenneth Faried and Darius Miller.

    Football----Andrew Luck, Paul Hornung, Babe Parilli, Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, Marcus Mariota, Aaron Rodgers, Randy Moss, Shaun Alexander, Phil Simms, Jacob Tamme, Jared Lorenzen and Tim Couch.

    Interested in many Basketball and Football Rookie cards from the past 3-4 years, can send a list.
    Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on