Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12 Boxes of 13/14 OPC - a Super hit!

So I ordered 12 boxes of 13/14 OPC from D&A @$30/box, hoping they would send me a sealed case. They did not, which caused me a little concern, but as it turned out the collation was exactly the same as a sealed case...hmmm!

Anyway, great value for the money, lots of packs and sorting. I didn't get as far as I had hoped in working on the Retro set (needed 345 before the case, down to 241 after) as there were a lot of duplicates, but if anyone is up for a trade on those or the rainbows, I'm game!

Four patches to show, all available:

Pretty neat but if I start chasing those, I'll never get done!

Two other nice hits (not pictured are OPC Signatures Filppula and Team Canada Josh Harding autos):

Group A Mario and Theo Fleury Glossy

Post here or PM if any interest - almost full set of RC available if you need any.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Nice Mario Auto!!! I like those Team Logo's too.. Congrats on the nice hits..

Congrats on the Super hit , I bet that one is a pretty tough one to pull

Nice Lemieux auto. I am interested in the Harding Team Canada Auto and the Thrashers OPC logo. Please PM me if you want to trade or sell.

Nice hits on that "case".

Check my wants, I still need a hand full of Retros and a Horton sticker. I have some retros listed in my trade list.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

nice break, sweet mario auto

lmk if its for trade and what are you looking for, send me PM and we can talk more there

thanks
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

I have about 14 blasters that I need to open, so we can trade (if you want) once I get them busted.

PS - Did you mean 14-15?
    Last edited by Shieryda; 07-19-2016 at 02:20 PM.
    Flickr traders:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shieryda View Post
    I have about 14 blasters that I need to open, so we can trade (if you want) once I get them busted.

PS - Did you mean 14-15?
    Thanks for the interest! These are definitely 13/14 - Yakupov and Galchenyuk RC, etc. I am working on all years OPC to various degrees, so we can still trade if interested.

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Oh man, my fault. I thought this was the Platinum series. Guess I'd better have another cup of coffee!
    Flickr traders:

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast