Arrow Checklist for 2008-09 ITG H&P Logos - 1 redemption point

Been trying to find the Checklist for these cards:

I have eight of them and was wondering how many were made. I asked Leaf (new ITG people) and they didn't have that information. It is not on the old ITG website (checklist link gone). They suggested Beckett, but I couldn't find them. I searched all over google, but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated for the 2008-09 Checklist of these He-Shoots, He-Scores Decoy/Redemption Point Card with team logos.
    Kid
    Last edited by Canadian Kid; 07-19-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Pretty sure every CHL team had one.... there's been some movement of franchises since then, but if you look at the 08-09 CHL final standings, all teams listed should be included.

All CHL were included ... just wanted the complete list ... the CHL logo, AHL logo and a few others were included.
    thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by Canadian Kid; 06-11-2017 at 05:25 AM.

I think there might have also been an ITG logo card... can't confirm

Well, I tried another member of Leaf and this was his response:
    "You would need to reach out to Brian Price who owned in the game at that time."

Anybody know Brian? ... :)

hes a member here @bprice
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    hes a member here @bprice
    Thanks very much Jim!!!

same response from former owner ... appreciate everyone's help.
    Kid