Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks Four Boxes of 2016 Clear Vision Football

As debut products go, Panini America’s inaugural edition of Clear Vision Football last year was largely well received because it was dramatically different in terms of look, feel, affordability and configuration. The all-acetate product presented autographs that were needle-in-a-haystack scarce but featured only top-notch talent in terms of veterans, legends and rookies.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...l/#more-146578
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Obviously they didn't learn how horrible acetate products were in the 90's. Terrible product.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Obviously they didn't learn how horrible acetate products were in the 90's. Terrible product.
    Yes acetate products are horrible and I still don't know who started the trend for including them in products but I haven't seen much support for them now either.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Yes acetate products are horrible and I still don't know who started the trend for including them in products but I haven't seen much support for them now either.
    I didn't mind the inserts that Elite football and basketball were doing but an entire product is a bad idea. And the autos are subject to fading easily on acetate.