Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay auctions pulling a hot pack everytime?

I've looked around on ebay and i see auctions saying tips to guarantee a hot pack every single time whats up with that? How can someone actually do that I dont get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Not a Good Subject to be discussing on this site, as you will find that 99% of the Members here can not stand Pack Searchers. and that is all they are going to try to teach you , does it work i am not sure as i think that every ebayer that has a sale like this should be reported and Kicked off of Ebay.

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ohh thats all it is they teach you how to feel out the packs thast pretty lame if you ask me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

I`ve purchased quite a few boxes over the years. I`ve experimented with a few of those boxes trying to do pack searching. I`m not very good at it. LOL It`s not worth the hassles imho. I just randomly pick a few packs from any open box that looks full(unsearched)and usually do fine like that. Who the hell actually has the time or patience to pack search? Seems like such a joke to even try. I don`t buy loose packs from any retail stores(K-Mart, Target, etc). I stick with card shops(mainly 1) if I`m buying loose packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

yeah...I got a hot pack of the bay once. Sure enough, the card is there. But you know what? It's no fun. Hey look, i got a JSY card...what a surprise. I hate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

i wouldn't get it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rpbluesman's Items on eBay

I wouldn't get it. The seller is obviously a pack searcher, and you'll see that it's a sore subject on here.

It does take the fun out of it. I mean, if you buy a few packs, you get a cool surprise if you get an insert, where as, if the seller sells you a pack gaurnenteed to have an insert, then it takes the fun out of it.

I would just buy the inserts you want. I wouldn't buy a pack on the bay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Portland Blazers
    See CavemanCards_Store's Items on eBay Instagram:

yes i know...i have learned better since then and have promised never to get one again. I am 100% against pack searching.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ahh i see so basically those people i see at target and walmart whenever i go in the card section that are sitting there for awhile looking at the cards are searching packs.. I didnt think that it took that long to pick out a pack haha