Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@JJKS_SWEETCARDS See kls032207's Items on eBay Kronozio

New from phoenix arizona

We are very excited to be part of your community, We live in Phoenix but I was born and raised in Seattle WA. I have Seattle Seahawk blood running through my veins and now my kids love them also.

I collected baseball cards when I was growing up and probably like a lot of folks Wish I Still had them. I now have 2 kids 9 and 6 and they found an old box of cards I had deep in the closet, and they started going through them. They asked if I had any Russell Wilson Cards and I had to explain about the age of cards.

They seemed to love going through the cards so I asked them I they wanted to start collecting. My Daughter said she wanted a Signed Russell Wilson and my son wanted Cam Newton.

After having no luck buying some hobby boxes from 2012 and 2011 finding signed cards from either player, I decided that it was to expensive to buy hobby boxes off ebay so I did some research and started buying cases from a few of the online stores.

That was 12 months ago and guess what we have 15 signed Russell Wilson cards and 10 Signed Cam Newton cards. and have managed to fill 2 closets full of cards almost 100k total and we are all addicted to the hobby now.

we have so many cards cant list them all but we have been selling some on ebay and we are really excited to meet some other collectors in this community to Sell & Trade with. and hopefully find some more to buy as well

THANKS FOR HAVING US

JJ&K'S SWEET CARDS

HTML Code:
    name the kids came up with
    Josh, Jaxson, & Kierra

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Welcome. Go Cam!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

JJ&K- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content