Rare Photo Variations Deliver a Compelling Chase to 2016 Clear Vision Football

Panini America’s new 2016 Clear Vision Football, live everywhere today, might be causing some collectors to have double and even triple vision when it comes to certain players dotting the product checklist. Rest assured, your eyes aren’t deceiving you. There are multiple versions of, say, Jerry Rice, who appears on base cards as a 49er, a Raider and a Seahawk.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...l/#more-146841
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by steel75 View Post
    It's not compelling
    what product has variations you love?
    @steel75
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Topps Chrome.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stephenheger View Post
    Topps Chrome.

Well with no license I do not think you will see any Topps Chrome in the future.

Don
    Hidden Content

And Panini will not see one dime of my money for putting out cheap knock-offs of Topps products and failing at it. Miserably. This, like almost every other Panini product, will be blown out online by D & A Card World and everywhere else inside of three months.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    what product has variations you love?
    @steel75
    Variations in general don't hold my interest......the newer stuff is getting ridiculous trying to come up with "new" ideas.