Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

As long as it's not a printing plate of Carrick Felix or Aleksandar Radojevic, we're good :)

Kyle Weaver or Sasha Kaun would be acceptable, though. I'd sneak them into the OKC or Cavs PCs!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Are we good to go with seven, or are we waiting on maybe one or a few more?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Are we good to go with seven, or are we waiting on maybe one or a few more?

Prolly going to roll with 7

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll send a list to see if it qualifies.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

If we've sent a list and not heard otherwise, I assume it's fine?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@the_jrussell See jrussell_sig's Items on eBay

Any word on when this might start?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Randy, I am going to the post office tomorrow and will send the package/cards out along with return shipping. Hopefully this time the post office doesnt lose the package at their office and take 8 days to deliver it to you. LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I'd kinda like to have an idea of what is being sent in on this before I commit. I'm planning on sending a $50 BV Tony Parker jersey/auto numbered to 25, but if there's nothing comparable I am not going to send that in. The more I think about this, BV is so subjective, especially since BV is borderline worthless since Beckett are basically idiots. I have an Immaculate Joe Dumars on-card auto/jersey that books for $12, and is a more desirable card than most of what was valued higher than it in the last card draft.

Does anyone object to making their lists public before sending cards in? I'm going to be unhappy if a bunch of marginal stuff shows up in this draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@the_jrussell See jrussell_sig's Items on eBay

I am totally cool with making my list public.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I'd kinda like to have an idea of what is being sent in on this before I commit. I'm planning on sending a $50 BV Tony Parker jersey/auto numbered to 25, but if there's nothing comparable I am not going to send that in. The more I think about this, BV is so subjective, especially since BV is borderline worthless since Beckett are basically idiots. I have an Immaculate Joe Dumars on-card auto/jersey that books for $12, and is a more desirable card than most of what was valued higher than it in the last card draft.

Does anyone object to making their lists public before sending cards in? I'm going to be unhappy if a bunch of marginal stuff shows up in this draft.

I concure with this statement, I'd like to see other lists as well, but I know it may turn some people off with having to share what they're already sending.

For what it's worth, did someone send in a Kevin Durant Topps chrome rookie in a previous draft? That's beyond generous of that member...

As as for myself I'm sending in an immaculate rc auto #/99 of a player on the championship team, a plate with 4 HOF caliber players (one is an iconic player), a HOF Topps chrome rookie refractor and a decent player Topps chrome xfractor #/220.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast