Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I think we need to be completely transparent on this first draft. I've now done three of these drafts, and while I know some thought the last one was the best yet, I thought it was by far the worst. Out of the 8 cards I got, maybe one is something I would normally try to set up a trade for. And now that the stakes have been raised, I really don't want to part with what amounts to PC cards for most folk and then have the same thing happen - get a bunch of stuff I would never want.

So, here's my list. If people want to share their lists also, cool. Not trying to be a jerk, but if at least a few others don't share their lists (not counting JRussell since he's a friend and works on my floor and I already know his list is quality), I'm not taking part in this first one. I'll see how it goes with the rest of you guys, and decide if I want to be in a subsequent one.

2007-08 Fleer Hot Prospects Notable Newcomers #1 Kevin Durant $25 (RC insert)
    2013-14 Panini Intrigue Autograph Jerseys #49 /25 Tony Parker $50
    2013-14 Panini Intrigue Terrific Trios #29 /199 Anthony Davis/Blake Griffin/Kevin Love $25 (three-swatch jersey card)
    2011-12 Exquisite Collection Dimensions Autographs #DGO Gail Goodrich $20 (on-card HOF auto....well, on shadowbox :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

No problem with making mine public. Here is what I am sending:

Tim Hardaway Sr. 13-14 Flawless NBA Signatures 18/20 BV $60
    Larry Bird 01-02 Fleer Focus ROY Collection 2 color patch 26/99 BV $80
    Shaun Livingston 04-05 Exquisite Collection Platinum 04/25 BV $40
    Kobe Bryant 96-97 Finest RC BV $30

No offense to anyone else here, but I think this list, in totality, probably kicks everyone else's list in the pants, so I don't want to hear complaints. If this isn't enough, I'm retiring from these drafts for good.

I was also the one who sent the Durant Topps Chrome RC in a previous draft, btw. That was before he left, too.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 08-05-2016 at 12:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@the_jrussell See jrussell_sig's Items on eBay

This was what I am planning to send it but will happily make adjustments if the group feels they are needed. Just let me know if you want anything replaced- happy to do so

2011-12 Fleer Retro Competitive Advantage #9 Anfernee Hardaway- BV $25
    2008-09 SP Authentic #124 Brook Lopez JSY AU/299 RC- BV $50
    2009-10 Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation Materials #1 Blake Griffin /299- BV $20
    2012-13 Immaculate Collection The Immaculate Collection Standard #DD Andre Drummond/75 (Jumbo Jersey)- BV $25

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If Livingston isn't enough of a name (though it's an Exquisite rookie parallel), I could substitute a 4 color Kevin Garnett patch BV $30.

The rest should live up to any reasonable person's standards, I would hope.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are the cards I sent.

96-97 Bowman's Best Grant Hill Retro Atomic Refractors #TB5 $30
    09-10 SP Game Used Jermaine O'Neal Retro Rookie Exclusives Autographs #49/59 $25
    12-13 Limited Kobe Bryant Home & Away Materials #34/99 $30
    13-14 Select Fat Lever Purple Prizm Signatures #/99 $25

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

The Fat Lever that just came out of the last card draft? That's what I'm talking about - not sure that should be in a higher-end card draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe1101j's Items on eBay

This is the List I had submitted but never heard back if it was ok or not

1) Hakeem Olajuwon 2012-13 Signatures Legends #01/25 - $20
    2) Amare Stoudemire 2011-12 Limited Trophy Case Material Signatures /49 - $30
    3) Detlef Schrempf 2012-13 Totally Certified Totally Signatures /49 - $25
    4) Dante Exum 2014-15 National Treasures NBA Rookie Materials Prime #RMDE /25 - $30

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

No problem with making mine public. Here is what I am sending:

Tim Hardaway Sr. 13-14 Flawless NBA Signatures 18/20 BV $60
    Larry Bird 01-02 Fleer Focus ROY Collection 2 color patch 26/99 BV $80
    Shaun Livingston 04-05 Exquisite Collection Platinum 04/25 BV $40
    Kobe Bryant 96-97 Finest RC BV $30

No offense to anyone else here, but I think this list, in totality, probably kicks everyone else's list in the pants, so I don't want to hear complaints. If this isn't enough, I'm retiring from these drafts for good.

I was also the one who sent the Durant Topps Chrome RC in a previous draft, btw. That was before he left, too.

kendra is in the reverse mode of what we are trying to deem acceptable :)

i've got
    chris bosh topps chrome refractor rc
    david west topps chrome x fractor rc #/220
    immaculate quads printing plate 1/1 kobe/gasol/howard/world peace
    immaculate rc auto impressions #/99 iman shumpert

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Fat Lever that just came out of the last card draft? That's what I'm talking about - not sure that should be in a higher-end card draft.

I am sorry you dont like the card. Out of all 7 entrants/28 total cards to be chosen in this draft, I doubt you will be stuck with this one card. I had to use 2 PC cards that I didnt want to use (Kobe GU and Jermaine Auto) just to enter this since I already signed up and didnt want to back out since I already gave my word to join. The other alternatives to the Lever Auto was: Al Harrington Parallel RC $40, Mirotic RC $30, Jodie Meeks Auto $25, or an Otto Porter Auto RC $25. The Fat Lever Auto was the only card out of those 5 that fell into the approved All Star and not scrub/overvalued card. And I was not going to send in a $125 Porzingis Auto RC or a $80 Karl Malone Auto into this. Again I am sorry you dont like that card, but you wont have to draft it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seriously considering just not doing this.

Actually, scratch that - not merely considering; I'm gonna withdraw, period. I haven't sent in my cards yet.

We have never had this much complaining before in the drafts; they used to be enjoyable. People sent in their stuff, made their decisions, and moved on with their lives. Did I split hairs over an overpriced Beno Udrih in the last draft, but someone doesn't like the Paul Pierce Ruby I sent in? I didn't, but it's gotten to that kind of petty bickering now, so what is it to anyone if I throw that out there before I'm done. Absurd. I've sent some of the best stuff here lately, and you didn't see me making a fuss over it until others did. It's cardboard, for goodness' sake. If you didn't like the stuff, then tough. No one's obligated to participate. We're not dealing with hundreds and thousands of dollars here.

This is the last post I will make on the subject. Done hashing this out publicly.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 08-06-2016 at 04:48 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast