Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Flat Rate Box--16 Ginter, 16 Bowman Chrome, Bowman Chrome Prospects

I am looking to buy medium or large flat rate boxes of 2016 Topps Heritage High Number, 2016 Topps Chrome, 2016 Ginter, 2016 Bowman Chrome, 2016 Bowman Chrome Prospects, and any year of Topps Heritage Minor League and Topps Pro Debut!!! Might consider other years and brands, so let me know what you have and what you want for it. thanks for the read.
    Last edited by Bobby; 09-29-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Somebody surely has some ginter base ready to sell!!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Still looking for a nice box of 16 product, Anyone??
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Anyone have any 16 stuff to sell?? Need some more Ginter!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Got one coming, looking for another!!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

New week bump!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Still looking for some ginter and other 16 products!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Anyone have any 2016 products that want to get rid of?? Looking for a couple of boxes.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Still looking for a box or two!!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Anyone looking to dump their 2016 dupes??
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast