Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF any and all yoan moncada and Alex Bregman 2016 bowman

Title says is all, after selling 1000s of bowman off I recently bought 2 giant lots and am back to build 25 more sets

i am going to be really short on moncadas and Bregmans as the lot was semi cherry picked

could also use Wilson Contrares and Corey seager cards from the set as well

lmk what you have

Let's get some deals done, need 15-20 of all of these players by Friday

I have 10x Bowman Chrome Yoan Moncada, will possibly trade for Corey Seager #'d RC

Lmk,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue08 View Post
    I have 10x Bowman Chrome Yoan Moncada, will possibly trade for Corey Seager #'d RC

Lmk,
    Dan
    only seager I have left is all paper, al autos and #d has been gone for awhile, if nothing else I'll keep you in mind when Topps chrome hits, have 3 cases coming. I'll be looking for bowman for awhile as my buyer is back on the scene

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    only seager I have left is all paper, al autos and #d has been gone for awhile, if nothing else I'll keep you in mind when Topps chrome hits, have 3 cases coming. I'll be looking for bowman for awhile as my buyer is back on the scene
    Sounds good, keep me updated if you find a decent Seager Topps Chrome

Sounds good, keep me updated if you find a decent Seager Topps Chrome
    Will do!! Any Bregmans?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    Will do!! Any Bregmans?
    Unfortunately no Bregmans

Unfortunately no Bregmans
    Ok thank you, also I may be able to help you with some of the stuff in your want list and also have a 2016 Topps Carlos correra futures game pin in my bucket if you want to let some of them go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast