Goodwin, A & G, and Topps Tribute: Pretty amazing, at least for me.

Got off work early to complete a task for our supervisor and was able to make it by the local to try my luck on another box of SPA hockey. Hanifin auto patch redemption so as I head up the register to pay I see A & G plus Goodwin sitting there.

Pick out a few packs of A & G and hit a Mike Trout framed jersey and a RIP card of Pollock # 5/10 Owner says sell but I am a sucker so let's rip it right there!

Hit

Not bad, a red auto

So let's try some Goodwin and about 2/3 of the box was gone but I still want to try some packs. Hit this auto and I think the odds were 1:730 packs

then a 3d card

and then a truly amazing card of a true American Hero, which will be shown later.

Go through the box and tell the owner I will buy enough to get the box price, so he opens a new box and pick out enough packs.

Hit one:

Hit two

And what was the third hit?

Odds 1;3,600 packs

Now back to the American Hero. The hero served on the USS Arizona and the card said he was the next to last man to leave that ship on that dreadful day in 1941. Card said he stayed and had burns over 70% of his body when he finally left that ship.

Beyond pleased to have this card. A TRUE HERO!

Time to checkout and there was a box of Tribute sitting there. Ask the owner if anything good had been pulled in his store and he hands me a box of cards that other customers want him to list on eBay and I was impressed so from a new box, I pick out a pack.

Hello 1/1

What a day at the local!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'd have been stoked with just the Justin Thomas and Tiger Woods. The rest is icing on the cake. Nice break!
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Nice breaks! If you are trading the Posey, what would you be looking for in return? Thanks!

Jerad

Quote Originally Posted by TheGinterGodfather View Post
    That FC3 Relic is awesome. Go Navy!

Thanks! I picked up his autograph yesterday on eBay. Truly something awesome and special.