Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF: Bogaerts, Betts, Moncada, Benintendi

Hi,

I may be interested in other cards of these guys, but I am specifically looking for:

Xander Bogaerts

2012 Bowman Chrome BCP105 (and refractors)
    2012 Bowman Sterling BSP5 (and refractors)
    2014 RC logo cards

Mookie Betts

2014 RC logo cards

Andrew Benintendi

2015 Bowman Chrome Draft 182 (and refractors)

Yoan Moncada

2016 Bowman Chrome BCP148 (and refractors)

Please let me know what you have to trade of these guys and what you're looking for. I have much to trade.

Thanks,
    Trevor

2. Kronozio

Hi, I have 2x 2016 Benintendi chrome, 2x Moncada chrome, 1x Moncada yellow border paper, and I also have these you probably don't need but I figured Id mention them anyways: 2013 Bow Chro TP-40 & Platinum BPCP8 Bogaerts, a 2016 Betts sepia chrome ref, 2016 HanRam chrome ref, prism ref, 2016 Chrome Owens Pink ref rc, Owens Ice Platinum rc, 2016 topps series 2 Hanram MLB debut medallion.

Do you have anything of Jeff Hoffman, Jon Gray, Tyler Anderson, Kyle freeland, David Dahl, Ramiel Tapia, Tom Murphy, Trevor Story. (all rockies prospects/RCs)

If not Im also interested in:

Clayton Kershaw

13 Topps Gold 81 Kershaw/Dickey/Cueto #’d /2013
    13 Topps Update Gold US106 #’d /2013

Nolan Arenado

14 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor 478 #’d /565

Last edited by CamaroPat; 09-04-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I found these, any interest?

2010 Bowman Sterling USAR-21 Tyler Anderson GU Jsy
    2011 Bowman Sterling Dual AUTO Black Refractor David Lyon/Tom Murphy #'d /25
    2011 USA Baseball USA-A16 Tom Murphy AUTO
    (2) 2012 Bowman Chrome Draft BDPP104 David Dahl

Or how about one of the Kershaw gold cards for one of the 2016 Bowman Chrome BCP148 Moncada?

Thanks,
    Trevor
    Last edited by BoSoxProspector; 09-05-2016 at 10:24 AM.

I do need this one if there is more you wanted, or if not I can do the Moncada Chrome for the Update gold Kershaw?

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    I do need this one if there is more you wanted, or if not I can do the Moncada Chrome for the Update gold Kershaw?

Do you want to do both 2016 Bowman Chrome BCP148 Moncada for the Anderson Jsy?

Yeah, I can do that, got it posted up, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroPat View Post
    Yeah, I can do that, got it posted up, thanks!
    Hi, sorry for the confusion... I meant both 2016 Bowman Chrome BCP148 Moncada for the Anderson Jsy... not the Anderson Jsy plus the Kershaw gold. I went ahead and posted the Moncada Chrome for the Update gold Kershaw. Thanks for the trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast