Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wttf--2016 Allen & Ginter--any size lots, whatever you want to trade- up to a couplemedium flat rate

Wttf any size lots of 2016 Allen & Ginter, whatever you want to get rid of. Looking to do at least 2 full sets and some of the inserts, so let me know what you have and what you need for it. I am a set builder, so key rookies or stars are probably in my sets. I have over 2 million cards from 74-2016, so send any wantlist. I would also be willing to purchase(if the price is right) a medium flat rate box or two. thanks for the read.
    Last edited by Bobby; 07-24-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    How many A&G and black border mini's do you have for 2016? I'm looking to build sets of those and have lots to trade... I busted 4 cases this year.

NamesJay--I dont have any 2016 Ginter, thus the thread. I am a set builder, build at least 2 full sets and try to do some of the insert sets. I have tons to trade of most other years in Ginter and many other brands. Have one iron in the fire to buy a medium flat rate, but havent finalized it yet, either way, I will take more. thanks for the reply, sorry I have no 16 ginter yet.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content
    I dont do Paypal!! Check, money order, or concealed cash only. I sell at 25-40% of BV.

Picked up a handful, but need plenty more, let me know what you need. No trade too small or large.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Looking for anything from 2016 Ginter except for relics and autos. Let me know what you have and what you want! Willing to buy a flat rate box of base and inserts, or whatever you want to get rid of!
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Still looking for at least one more medium flat rate. thanksl
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Anyone have any 2016 Ginter for trade??
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

Still looking for Ginter, any size lot. Pm me what you have and what you need in return.
    Bobby Leonard

Hidden Content

I have 28 cards and 6 mini's of 2016 A&G. I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have and I am interested in cards 2004-2016 only. If you want my cards, send me a list of ryan cards you have or I can send you a short list of cards I need. thanks, Gene

I have these cards available. I have a link to my want list (team collect white sox only).
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...o-relic-minis)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast